Customer Care Charter
Our Customer Care Charter sets out our commitments to you, explaining what we’ll provide you with throughout the various stages of your personal home-buying journey.
We aim to:
- Provide customers with the most accurate information possible about completion and occupation dates for their property.
- Meet every completion date set, ensuring the transfer of ownership takes place on time.
- Assist our customers in answering their questions as quickly as possible.
- Provide customers with useful choices and options throughout the buying process.
- Respond to emergencies and routine service matters rapidly and effectively.
We promise to:
- Treat all of our customers fairly while offering clear and transparent information.
- Provide every customer with reliable information about Buildmark Cover from the NHBC, as well as warranty information from other providers.
- When requested, provide prospective customers with a free copy of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
- Automatically provide a Consumer Code to customers as soon as they reserve a home.
- Let customers know about the aftersales service we provide, and the period of time it covers after completion.
- Inform customers of the target response times we will always endeavour to meet.
- Give customers comprehensive health and safety advice to minimise the risk of injury both on-site and inside their home.
- Always provide customers with information on where they can find further guidance if we’re struggling to resolve a certain issue on their behalf.
- Inform customers who they should contact if they feel we haven’t fulfilled our charter commitments.
Customer service is incredibly important to us, and it’s vital that Cruden customers don’t feel confused or out of touch at any stage of the buying process. That’s why we make it our mission to be absolutely clear at all times, as well as being helpful and supportive.