Small Works Projects
Cruden is a highly successful, adaptive and experienced small works, construction, refurbishment and fit out specialist.
Our small works projects division ensures that these projects receive the same level of dedication, quality and attention as our larger contracts. This has resulted in high levels of repeat business from public and private clients across the North West. We can undertake all manner of works contracts including:
- General building and construction – extensions, alterations, refurbishments and fit out works up to £2m contract value.
- Group repairs and planned work programmes.
- Void reinstatements.
- Disabled adaptations.
- Planned/Refurbishment Decent Homes works for registered social landlords.
- External insulation works using specialist cladding systems.
- Flooring works.
- Environmental works.
- Demolition and building recycling.