Important Notice re COVID-19 and Emergency Contacts
In accordance with Government guidance, we are now permitted to enter homeowners’ properties to attend to non-emergency customer care matters. As a result of strict restrictions over recent months, we have a number of customers to visit and whilst we are working through the backlog it may take longer than usual to schedule works for you unless it is an emergency. However, please be assured that we are working through all items booked into our system and are scheduling appointments in priority and date order. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as possible. When we are able to schedule your appointment we will explain the help we need from you to allow the work to be carried out in a manner that keeps everyone safe.
An emergency situation is categorised as follows:
- Total loss of heat, power or water not caused by the supplier
- Water leak – if it cannot be contained and is causing damage, especially if it is penetrating into an electrical fitting.
- Blocked drain causing foul water flooding/overflow internally or externally.
- Windows and external doors – a faulty lock or jamming causing total loss of security.
- Toilet not flushing or blocked (only where house contains just one toilet).
If you need to report an emergency situation please contact us during office hours as follows:
Cruden Homes East of Scotland
T: 07923 229123
Cruden Homes West of Scotland
T: 0800 328 9566
For situations arising out with normal office hours please refer to your homeowner manual for emergency contact numbers.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding at this time and please be assured that we will do all we can to resolve any outstanding issues as soon as we are able.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are following all Government and public health guidelines.