High quality output, innovation, sustainability, flexibility, approachability and genuine respect for our staff and customers are cornerstones of our reputation as a leading construction, development and property services provider.
Our goals are to understand the needs of our clients and to develop services and solutions which meet and exceed expectations, safely and sustainably. We compliment these goals through the highest standards of:
• Financial and business governance
• Construction, development and maintenance expertise
• Technical, economic and social sustainability
• Respect and commitment to our employees
• After care services which put client priorities first
View our Latest News page for further details on the latest projects, awards and other activities of our Group, including our Escalate in the Community staff volunteering scheme which helps, supports and improves the communities we work and live in.
Escalate is Cruden's dedicated training and development programme which is committed to recruiting, retaining and engaging talented people under the Investors in People principals.